Friday, February 29, 2008

The Asheville Design Line at JJ Big Paws

The Asheville line. 
Funky Asheville, Uber Cool Asheville. I created these designs to fit the personality of Asheville. 

I love Asheville. I have been visiting Asheville for the past 10 years and moved up to Asheville in the summer of 2007. The people, the music, the mountains. I don't think I ever want to leave. I created a website that I just started up and is going through growing pains but have a look around, LivinAsheville.com. We have another blog there about life in Asheville. 






Anyways, getting back to the designs! The Asheville line has the 4 designs you see here. You can get these designs on everything from shirts, bumper stickers, caps, magnets, etc. There are some great shirt styles, my favorite are the black long sleeve tees. The baseball jerseys and the ladies tank tops are also big sellers. 
You can see all the merchandise at JJ Big Paws






Also check out our Squidoo page: Asheville T-Shirts at JJ Big Paws design.

No comments: